The math keyboard allows you to create awesome slides and videos with complex equations, and also to type all advanced mathematical symbols like Sum, Infinity, Pi, and more! As always we did our best to make using a new feature easy and intuitive.
Follow the steps below to make sure you don’t miss any of the available options:
- Open a ShowMe creator.
- Tap on the typing tool (the Aa icon) on the ShowMe toolbar.
- To open the math keyboard tap on the sum symbol ∑.
- The blue column contains symbols x, y, and templates for exponents and fractions.
- To use fractions and exponents: tap on its symbol, then to enter numbers, tap on the square and then on the wanted number from the keyboard.
- Next to the numbers button ‘123’, there are other options ‘()%<’ which includes basic mathematical symbols, and ‘f(x)’, where you find advanced symbols like sin, cos, and log.
- In the ‘f(x)’ section you can also find square roots, which you can fill in the same way as fractions: tap on its symbol, then to enter numbers, tap on the square and then on the wanted number from the keyboard.
- The last button ‘abc’ contains the italics alphabet and greek symbols (alpha, gamma, delta, lambda, rho).
- Try all symbols, and create an awesome lesson for your math class!
Check out the video below and make sure you use all available options!
If you have any questions or comments don’t hesitate to contact us on Facebook, Twitter or through email@example.com