6 Podcasts to Listen to Over the Winter Break
The Winter Break has almost arrived! Teachers all around the world can relax after an evaluation period, and enjoy their time without school. We’re sure that out there are educators who can’t live without educational technology, and that’s why we have chosen some of our favorite podcasts to listen to over the Christmas Break!
On our list, you can find among others, an amazing piece about the artificial intelligence in education by Sophie Bailey, and an inspiring story of Ghada Wali who explains how she uses LEGO to teach… Arabic. Enjoy listening, and Merry Techmas!
- Teaching With Apps In Elementary by Drew Perkins and Angela French
- Inspire Critical Thinking with #EdTech by Christopher J. Nesi
- How I’m Using LEGO to Teach Arabic by Ghada Wali
- Artificial Intelligence in Education by Sophie Bailey
- The Power of Communication and Collaboration for Tech Coaches by Jeff Bradbury
- How Do You Prepare Students for Jobs That Don’t Exist Yet? By Jeffrey R. Young and Sydney Johnson
Let us know what are your favorite podcasts about educational technology, we will be happy to check it out!