Many teachers have asked how to use ShowMe in conjunction with their Edmodo page–what a great idea! Like I mentioned Ryan was doing, ShowMe is a great way to create a lesson that can help your students when you are not around. Through posting on Edmodo, you can easily communicate with your students. I spoke to one teacher, Sarah Burson, who says she likes to create ShowMes on the fly and submit them through the site whenever students ask for help after school. To do the same for your class or fellow students, follow these easy steps:
- Visit ShowMe and copy the embed code of the lesson you would like to share. You can find this by hovering over the video player until the word “embed” appears. Copying the url will also work too.
- Login to Edmodo.
- Click on “Library” at the top of the screen
- Click on “Add to library” in the top left of that screen.
- Select “links” and paste in the embed link or the original link for the ShowMe
- Title your link and you’re done!