How to embed a ShowMe lesson?
For all educators who run their websites and personal blogs, ShowMe developed a feature to seamlessly place there created video lessons. To embed a ShowMe file you need to generate the HTML code of it, and then attach it onto your blog or website.
Follow the steps below to learn how to embed your ShowMe:
- Open your library at showme.com
- Decide which lesson’s HTML code you want to generate.
- Click on Share button placed in the right-top corner of the video player.
- A window with the generated code will appear.
- Click on the HTML code and copy it.
- Embed the code on your website’s HTML manager.
If you have any questions let us know via email@example.com – we will happy to help you out!